Content (Contenido)

Fav Essentials for the Summer 2023




                                              
                                                            Fact About Summer

Summer only lasts about 3 months and 1/2Some of  June then July-August, and some of September.





I've been using Ecotools merchandise for a while.
This was gifted to me. I like the texture of the softness that I feel whenever I apply foundation or simply use thinner brushes for eyeshadow. I recommend it for makeup artists to use and for personal care too.





This facial cleanser brush, it's part of my routine whenever I feel like my face needs an exfoliating routine. I just use the current facial cleanser I'm using. I don't have a specific facial cleanser I recommend because I've been trying out different ones to see what works for me. After exfoliation, hydration+moisturizing the skin layer but with small amounts of product not over-burden the skin with so much product. It's what the skin needs not what feels good. 

                                                               

 Ecotools Dry Body Brush

I love this brush! I really like this brush. Not just because it's vegan. I'm not vegan but lately, vegan products have been really nice to try out. But anyway, I don't do this all the time. But dry body brushing has been told to me and I honestly like it but I just feel like it's a form of exfoliating the skin cells of our bodies. It may help with dead skin cells. But doing this every day? Maybe it's not a good idea because we do need our natural body oils. 

If you want to check out Ecotool's social media and website they are listed below: 

                 

        Don't forget to do what's best for you!










Comments