Content (Contenido)

Fav Essentials This Winter 2023

 


Fact About Winter:
Winter only lasts 3 months 1/2. December-Feb, and some of March.

Glasses:
I've recently gotten computer wear glasses from an Optical with a stronger blue light filter. So now you know opticals give the option for non-prescription lenses. I have honestly found that the blue lighting does work in filtering the screen of any digital device and it calms down my eyes.

Desktops and laptops have the option of brightening a device for a reason. I just rather use glasses for the filtering of my screens.

Hat:

The hat was a gift from someone that I know. It's a cute pinkish texture and it does have a ball on the top. It's really nice for the winter season. The only one I currently have at the time and I don't think I need more than that. It has soft material inside. Not sure where it's from. But hats like that can be found in almost any store that sells clothing apparel.

Lipsticks:

One of the lipsticks doesn't have the brand attached to it. Perhaps it peeled off. I've had the lipsticks for a long time and recently I decided to use them more often. They're cute colors. But I ensure to hydrate before placing them on my lips. But the other two are branded Nicole Miller NYC. You can check out the brand on their social media platforms. #Notsponsored #Notaffiliated.

Mascara:

It's an Estee Lauder mascara. It has lasted me a long time now and it's my current one to carry in my carry-on bag. I honestly barely apply mascara when I go out but I keep it there so when I have days I do wear mascara and I'm touching my eyes or have smudged my mascara because I don't wear makeup every day, so for me to forget that I have it on? I will forget to be honest! Haha. You can check out that brand on their social media platforms. #Notsponsored #Notaffiliated 

May you find what works best for you. Not be afraid to try different things and just be yourself. 

God bless ya!


Comments