Content (Contenido)

Welcome to a Faith Based Lifestyle Blog

Welcome to the start of a faith-based lifestyle Christian blog! At first, I wanted it together with my other blog called "Significance Ministry" but I decided to keep it separate since it's not the same niche for both blogs. 

Thank you for stopping by and taking out the time of your day to hear my voice through my blogging experience. Hoping that as I grow as an individual within society and as a daughter of God who roots her faith within God's Word, you will get to decide for yourself if you want to dedicate your life to God or not. I want to be able to be an encouragement, hope, and help with strength to those who have gone through similar situations as me or go through the same life experiences as me, or aren't going through the same life experiences as me.

I'm a new blogger. I started to blog when I was 16 years old. But eventually stopped because I felt like I wasn't ready to proceed. But now that I've gotten a chance to pray about it and to seek God's direction towards it, I decided to continue what I started from March.2021-April.2021 for "Significance Ministry." The idea of lifestyle content came to me while I was doing ministry work for "Significance Ministry." I hope that as I go along, you'll enjoy hearing me out.

This lifestyle blog will consist of many different topics, many different experiences, and much different digital content. You can check out one of my social media accounts. Thank you for stopping by and hoping you'll have a great rest of your day!

Social Media Account


God bless you!

Comments